Braking System Workshop – Montreal
Are you looking for technicians who specialize in automotive braking system repairs in Montreal? Come to Auto Care.
Disc and drum brake repair
We leverage our human and technical resources to repair disc and drum brakes. Our 50 years of experience allows us to put an end to all types of breakdowns: wear and tear on linings or pads, seized caliper or wheel cylinder, faulty disc or drum, etc.
In addition to repairing the braking system, we also deliver a rustproofing service to protect your car bodywork against corrosion.
We put an end to all types of breakdowns.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment
- Oil change
- Transmission maintenance
- Checking and updating the electronic system
- Installation of exhaust systems
- Installation of tinted windows
- Sale, replacement and repair of tires
- Brake repair and replacement
- Rustproofing service
- 50 years of experience in auto mechanics
- Warranty offered
- Excellent value for money
Signs of faulty car brakes
You probably have a brake problem if:
- You notice that the pedal is hard or abnormally soft when depressed;
- Your vehicle makes a growling, squealing or grinding sound when you brake;
- Your car pulls to one side when you brake;
- The brake pedal vibrates when depressed.
Have you noticed one or more of these signs while driving? We suggest you come to our garage for an inspection.
In case of doubt, come to our garage for an inspection.
For any brake repair, come to our garage.
Our job is to identify the faulty and damaged components of your braking system and then repair or replace them.