Tire Repair – Montreal
Autocare takes care of repairing the tires of your car in Montreal.
Tire Repair Process
We examine the condition of your car tires to detect the presence of cuts, punctures, deformations, scratches…). We also check their level of wear. This visual inspection allows us to choose the appropriate repair technique.
For 50 years, many motorists have placed their trust in us thanks to the reliability of our services. Many of them come from Montreal and Laval. You should know that we can also change and repair your car brakes.
Many motorists have placed their trust in us thanks to the quality of our services.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment
- Oil change
- Transmission maintenance
- Checking and updating the electronic system
- Installation of exhaust systems
- Installation of tinted windows
- Sale, replacement and repair of tires
- Brake repair and replacement
- Rustproofing service
- 50 years of experience in auto mechanics
- Warranty offered
- Excellent value for money
How do you know if a tire is repairable?
In principle, a tire can be repaired if:
- The sidewalls do not show any creases;
- The notches are located on the tread;
- The bead area is not damaged.
- The inside of the tire is intact.
Know that a tire can be repaired more than once. Nevertheless, after more than 2 repairs, it is strongly recommended to replace it for safety reasons.
Tires can be repaired more than once.
For any tire repair, come to our garage.
We repair your tires using 3 different methods: puncture proof spray, the use of wicks and the use of Tire Repair Parts (TRP).